Rockwell Collins (COL) volatility flat into deal with B/E Aerospace (BEAV)
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) announced a deal to buy B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for about $62 per share, or $6.4B, while also reporting Q4 earnings of $1.58 on revenue of $1.45B against estimates of $1.57 and $1.48B. B/E Aerospace also released its quarterly report in conjunction with the news, showing earnings per share of 83c on revenue of $733M as compared to forecasts of 80c and $707.45M. COL November call option implied volatility is at 24, January is at 21; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 30.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) December weekly volatility increases to 85 into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings, beav
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!