Rockwell Automation (ROK) calls expiring today active as shares rally
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK) October 115, 120 and 125 call active on total call volume of 1,700 contracts (92 puts) on takeover chatter. October call option implied volatility is at 110, November is at 24; compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 43.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comerica (CMA) calls active on sharp rally to nine-year high
- TerraForm Power (TERP) December calls active
- The Container Store Group (TCS) January calls active into January quarterly earnings report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!