Roadrunner Transportation (RRTS) Acquires R&M Transportation in $29.5M Deal
- Market Wrap: May ADP Payroll Additions Edge Views; Trade Gap Narrows in April; Wendy's Gains on Buyback, Revised Outlook
- Fed Says Employment Levels up Slighty During Survey Period - Beige Book
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/03: (FIVE) (FEYE) (EYES) Higher; (DRWI) (SGMO) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
- Malone Sees Lionsgate (LGF) as Vehicle for Content Deals, Could Acquire Starz (STRZA), Others - WSJ
- Stock Building Supply (STCK), Building Materials Holding Enter $1.5B Merger Agreement
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. (NYSE: RRTS), announced today that it has acquired substantially all of the operating assets and business of R&M Transportation and all of the outstanding stock of Sortino Transportation, providers of truckload services based in Omaha, Nebraska, for approximately $24.4 million, plus an earn-out capped at $5 million. R&M and Sortino transport primarily refrigerated product throughout the United States utilizing a combination of independent contractors and a fleet of company-owned trailers. Roadrunner also announced today that it has amended and expanded its credit facility to $295 million to provide enhanced liquidity and future growth capital. Under the terms of the amended credit facility, Roadrunner modified limits and terms and obtained a reduction in interest rates of approximately 100 basis points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cellectis (CLLS) likely to disposed of assets outright vs. sale - DealReporter
- Pandora (P) Wins Approval to Purchase KXMX-FM - Bloomberg
- Westmoreland Resource Partners (WMLP) to Acquire Westmoreland Kemmerer in $230M Deal (WLB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!