Roadrunner Transportation (RRTS) Acquires R&M Transportation in $29.5M Deal
- S&P, Dow open lower on weak earnings, data
- GDP Annualized (Q2 A) 1.2% vs 2.5% Expected
- BOJ eases policy by doubling ETF buying, underwhelms expectations
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Production Light of Expectations
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/29: (TRN) (GOOGL) (AMZN) Higher; (MCRB) (SFS) (EHTH) Lower (more...)
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. (NYSE: RRTS), announced today that it has acquired substantially all of the operating assets and business of R&M Transportation and all of the outstanding stock of Sortino Transportation, providers of truckload services based in Omaha, Nebraska, for approximately $24.4 million, plus an earn-out capped at $5 million. R&M and Sortino transport primarily refrigerated product throughout the United States utilizing a combination of independent contractors and a fleet of company-owned trailers. Roadrunner also announced today that it has amended and expanded its credit facility to $295 million to provide enhanced liquidity and future growth capital. Under the terms of the amended credit facility, Roadrunner modified limits and terms and obtained a reduction in interest rates of approximately 100 basis points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems (RRTS) Misses Q2 EPS by 14c; Guides Lower
- Derma Sciences (DSCI) Enters Agreement to Sell FAD Division in $12.2M Deal
- NextEra Energy Resources to Sell Marcus Hook Generating Assets in $760M Deal (NEE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!