Roadrunner Transportation (RRTS) Acquires R&M Transportation in $29.5M Deal
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/01: (TKMR) (HEB) (ANGI) Higher; (FNMA) (FMCC) (WPRT) Lower (more...)
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. (NYSE: RRTS), announced today that it has acquired substantially all of the operating assets and business of R&M Transportation and all of the outstanding stock of Sortino Transportation, providers of truckload services based in Omaha, Nebraska, for approximately $24.4 million, plus an earn-out capped at $5 million. R&M and Sortino transport primarily refrigerated product throughout the United States utilizing a combination of independent contractors and a fleet of company-owned trailers. Roadrunner also announced today that it has amended and expanded its credit facility to $295 million to provide enhanced liquidity and future growth capital. Under the terms of the amended credit facility, Roadrunner modified limits and terms and obtained a reduction in interest rates of approximately 100 basis points.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yahoo! (YHOO) Active on Chatter
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Vanguard Natural Resources (VNR) Consummates Piceance Basin Transaction with Bill Barrett (BBG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!