Roadrunner Transportation (RRTS) Acquires R&M Transportation in $29.5M Deal
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation Make it Official
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. (NYSE: RRTS), announced today that it has acquired substantially all of the operating assets and business of R&M Transportation and all of the outstanding stock of Sortino Transportation, providers of truckload services based in Omaha, Nebraska, for approximately $24.4 million, plus an earn-out capped at $5 million. R&M and Sortino transport primarily refrigerated product throughout the United States utilizing a combination of independent contractors and a fleet of company-owned trailers. Roadrunner also announced today that it has amended and expanded its credit facility to $295 million to provide enhanced liquidity and future growth capital. Under the terms of the amended credit facility, Roadrunner modified limits and terms and obtained a reduction in interest rates of approximately 100 basis points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackstone (BX) to acquire Alecta's U.S. properties in $1.8 billion deal - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse Assesses St. Jude Medical (STJ) Risk; Says Product Removal Unlikely But Could Be Grounds for Abbott to Exit or Lower Bid
- Pharmerica (PMC) Said Exploring Potential Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!