Roadrunner Transportation (RRTS) Acquires R&M Transportation in $29.5M Deal
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Q4 Revenue Guidance Comes in Slightly Below Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Market Wrap: Job Cuts Aplenty at Twitter; Intel Tops Q3 Expectations; Analysts Get Bearish on GoPro
- Sandisk Corp. (SNDK) said working with banker to explore sale - Bloomberg
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. (NYSE: RRTS), announced today that it has acquired substantially all of the operating assets and business of R&M Transportation and all of the outstanding stock of Sortino Transportation, providers of truckload services based in Omaha, Nebraska, for approximately $24.4 million, plus an earn-out capped at $5 million. R&M and Sortino transport primarily refrigerated product throughout the United States utilizing a combination of independent contractors and a fleet of company-owned trailers. Roadrunner also announced today that it has amended and expanded its credit facility to $295 million to provide enhanced liquidity and future growth capital. Under the terms of the amended credit facility, Roadrunner modified limits and terms and obtained a reduction in interest rates of approximately 100 basis points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pepsi (PEP), Coke (KO) Said Eying Stake in Yogurt Giant
- Mylan (MYL) to Highlight Value in Offer to Perrigo (PRGO) Shareholders
- Altria welcomes SABMiller's willingness to accept AB InBev offer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!