Roadrunner Transportation (RRTS) Acquires R&M Transportation in $29.5M Deal
- IBM (IBM) Posts Q3 EPS of $3.68
- Canadian Pacific (CP) Terminates Exploratory Conversations with CSX (CSX)
- JANA Partners Files 13D on Hertz Global (HTZ); Held Talks on Management/Board
- Investor Group to Acquire Cleco Corp. (CNL) in $4.7B Deal
- eBay (EBAY) Announces Resignation of Director Marc Andreessen
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. (NYSE: RRTS), announced today that it has acquired substantially all of the operating assets and business of R&M Transportation and all of the outstanding stock of Sortino Transportation, providers of truckload services based in Omaha, Nebraska, for approximately $24.4 million, plus an earn-out capped at $5 million. R&M and Sortino transport primarily refrigerated product throughout the United States utilizing a combination of independent contractors and a fleet of company-owned trailers. Roadrunner also announced today that it has amended and expanded its credit facility to $295 million to provide enhanced liquidity and future growth capital. Under the terms of the amended credit facility, Roadrunner modified limits and terms and obtained a reduction in interest rates of approximately 100 basis points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Clinton Group to Call for Atlantic Power (AT) Sale - Reuters
- DDR Corp. (DDR), Blackstone Affiliate Close on $1.9B Shopping Center Portfolio Acquisition
- UPDATE: Lumos Networks (LMOS) Said Exploring Strategic Options; Taps Wells Fargo to Advise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!