Reynolds American (RAI) option volatility flat into BAT offers to buy out for $56.50 per share
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
British American Tobacco (NYSE: BTI), which owns 42.2% of Reynolds American (RAI), has made a proposal to merge with Reynolds through the acquisition of the remaining 57.8% in the company. U.S. securities laws require BAT to announce its merger proposal promptly after it was made to the Board of Reynolds. Reynolds American 30-day option implied volatility of 18 compares to its 52-week range of 16 to 32.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Humana (HUM) volatility increases after report of merger with Aetna (AET) blocked by judge
- Capital One Financial (COF) January weekly 89 calls active into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; VRX VXX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement, bti
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!