Restoration Hardware (RH) calls active on sharp rally
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) September weekly 32.50 and 33 calls are active on total call volume of 1,800 contracts (133 puts) on renewed takeover chatter. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 67, October is at 52; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 79.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CenturyLink (CTL) options swept up on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with Level 3 (LVLT)
- Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
- Alphabet (GOOGL) October volatility elevated as shares near record high into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!