RailAmerica (RA) Says Considering Alternatives, Possible Sale
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
RailAmerica, Inc. (NYSE: RA) today, in response to market rumors, stated that its Board of Directors is considering strategic alternatives, which may include a sale of the Company. In connection with its evaluation, the Company is engaged in preliminary discussions with third parties regarding a potential sale of the Company. There can be no assurances that any agreement will be reached with respect to a transaction or that a transaction will be consummated. The Company has retained Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. as its financial advisor and to assist in its evaluation. The Company further stated that it does not intend to make any additional comments on this matter unless and until a definitive agreement has been reached.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nextera Energy (NEE) to Acquire Energy Future's Oncor Electric Stale
- Private equity firms prepare acquisition offers for Save-A-Lot - Reuters
- UPDATE: Private Equity Focused on Hewlett Packard Enterprise's (HPE) Software Assets, Not Entire Company - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!