RailAmerica (RA) Says Considering Alternatives, Possible Sale
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
RailAmerica, Inc. (NYSE: RA) today, in response to market rumors, stated that its Board of Directors is considering strategic alternatives, which may include a sale of the Company. In connection with its evaluation, the Company is engaged in preliminary discussions with third parties regarding a potential sale of the Company. There can be no assurances that any agreement will be reached with respect to a transaction or that a transaction will be consummated. The Company has retained Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. as its financial advisor and to assist in its evaluation. The Company further stated that it does not intend to make any additional comments on this matter unless and until a definitive agreement has been reached.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infosys Limited (INFY) to Acquire Kallidus in $120M Deal
- Comcast (CMCSA) Said Planning to Drop Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Charter (CHTR) Bid for Time Warner Cable (TWC) Could Come Soon - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!