RailAmerica (RA) Says Considering Alternatives, Possible Sale
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
RailAmerica, Inc. (NYSE: RA) today, in response to market rumors, stated that its Board of Directors is considering strategic alternatives, which may include a sale of the Company. In connection with its evaluation, the Company is engaged in preliminary discussions with third parties regarding a potential sale of the Company. There can be no assurances that any agreement will be reached with respect to a transaction or that a transaction will be consummated. The Company has retained Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. as its financial advisor and to assist in its evaluation. The Company further stated that it does not intend to make any additional comments on this matter unless and until a definitive agreement has been reached.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Chinese Investor Said Open to Deutsche Bank (DB) Stake - Manager Mag.
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) volatility flat into deal with Rockwell Collins (ROK)
- ACCO Brands Corporation (ACCO) to Acquire Esselt for $333M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!