RPM International Inc. (RPM) Acquires Synta Wood and Concrete
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
RPM International Inc. (NYSE: RPM) announced today that its Rust-Oleum Group has acquired Synta Inc., a producer and marketer of innovative exterior wood deck and concrete restoration systems. Based in Clarkston, GA, Synta's annual sales are anticipated to exceed $40 million in the first year. Terms of the transaction, which is expected to be accretive to earnings within one year, were not disclosed.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ProfNet Experts Available on New Year's Resolutions, Nelson Mandela, More
- MWV Announces Completion of the Sale of U.S. Forestlands to Plum Creek and the Establishment of a Partnership for its South Carolina Real Estate Assets
- Peoples Federal Bancshares, Inc. Authorizes an Increase to Stock Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!