RBC (RY) to buy full RBC Dexia stake for C$1.1 billion
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (PLUG) (OMED) Higher; (AMBI) (EXPR) (OVTI) Lower (more...)
- JCPenney (JCP) Nov. Comps Grew 10.1%; Reports Strong e-Commerce Sales
- Last-Minute Attempt to Block Tesla (TSLA) Dealership Thwarted in Ohio
- China Mobile (CHL) Granted Permission to Operate TD-LTE Network in China
RBC (NYSE: RY) to buy full RBC Dexia stake for C$1.1 billion -Bloomberg
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- RDA Microelectronics (RDA) Comments on 'Misleading' Media Reports About Pending Merger
- Oil States (OIS) Enters Deal to Acquire QCS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!