RBC (RY) to buy full RBC Dexia stake for C$1.1 billion
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
RBC (NYSE: RY) to buy full RBC Dexia stake for C$1.1 billion -Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Demand for Digital Interaction in Wealth Management Highest in Asia-Pacific
- RBC Global Asset Management Announces $50 Million Impact Investing Initiative With Community Reinvestment Fund USA
- RealPage (RP) Approached By Potential Private Equity Buyers - Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!