RBC (RY) to buy full RBC Dexia stake for C$1.1 billion
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
RBC (NYSE: RY) to buy full RBC Dexia stake for C$1.1 billion -Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finkelstein Thompson LLP Investigates Potentially Unfair Buyout of City National Corp.
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/22: (CYN) (NERV) (FXCM) Higher; (LE) (FFIV) (SNDK) Lower (more...)
- bebe stores (BEBE) Hasn't Found Buyer, Auction Ends - theDeal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!