RBC (RY) to buy full RBC Dexia stake for C$1.1 billion
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/22: (EROC) (ABTL) (QURE) Higher; (ARO) (OTIC) (CVM) Lower (more...)
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- U.S. CPI Rose 0.1% in April, Down M/M; Subpar Energy, Food Performance Weigh on Gains
RBC (NYSE: RY) to buy full RBC Dexia stake for C$1.1 billion -Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altrice Seeks Financing for Time Warner Cable (TWC) Bid - Reuters
- CVS Health (CVS) Said in Advanced Talks to Acquire Omnicare (OCR)
- salesforce.com (CRM) Valuation, Outlook Caused SAP (SAP) to Stem Potential M&A Efforts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!