RBC (RY) to buy full RBC Dexia stake for C$1.1 billion
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
RBC (NYSE: RY) to buy full RBC Dexia stake for C$1.1 billion -Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- City National and Barnes & Noble Donate New Books and Cash Totaling Over $200,000 to Schools and Nonprofits in Four States
- UPDATE: Halliburton (HAL) Says No Longer Planning to Sell Liner Hangers Business
- Lionsgate (LGF) plans to start Starz (STRZA) talks on possible combination - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!