R. R. Donnelley & Sons (RRD) Acquires Express Postal Options
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (Nasdaq: RRD) today announced that it has further expanded its fast growing logistics services offering with the acquisition of Express Postal Options International (XPO), a privately held company based in Torrance, CA. XPO provides international outbound mailing services to pharmaceutical, e-commerce, financial services, information technology, catalog, direct mail and other businesses.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AIG (AIG), AerCap (AER) in Talks Over AIG's Jet-Leasing Unit
- Centene (CNC) Acquires Majority Stake in U.S. Medical Management for $200M
- GM (GM) Sells Entire PSA Peugeot Citroen Stake
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!