Private Equity Passing on Chance to Buy 650 Walgreens (WBA) Stores - NYP
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
PE firms are passing on the chance to purchase 650 Walgreens (NASDAQ: WBA) stores that are being sold as part of the antitrust review for its Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) takeover, according to the New York Post. The report said it would be difficult to find a single PE buyer at a reasonable multiple.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concho Resources (CXO), PE Investors Seek Buyer for Pipeline System Alpha Crude Connector - DJ
- Rhône Enters Agreement o Acquire Zodiac from Carlyle Group (CG)
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Announces Completion of Raptor Pharma (RPTP) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!