Price for Dell (DELL) to be between $13.50-$14/share - CNBC
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/30: (PDII) (LAKE) (LOPE) Higher; (GLUU) (AFOP) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Apple (AAPL) Smartphone Shipments Rose 16.1% in Q3; Xiaomi Breaks into Top Five - IDC (GOOG) (MSFT)
Price for Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) to be between $13.50-$14/share; investments from Silver Lake & other potential investors roughly $2B - CNBC's Faber
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: PetSmart (PETM) Sees Mid-Day Upside
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Replace Jabil Circuit (JBL) in S&P 500
- Starboard Sends Letter to RealD (RLD); Urges Reconsideration of Acquisition Proposal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!