Price for Dell (DELL) to be between $13.50-$14/share - CNBC
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Rejects Dollar General's (DG) $78.50/Share Bid
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/21: (HTBX) (DGLY) (JRJC) Higher; (KIN) (AMPE) (CYTX) Lower
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $5.39/Share; Comps Fell 0.1%
- Infineon/International Rectifier (IRF) Seen as Harbinger for More Semi Deals
Price for Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) to be between $13.50-$14/share; investments from Silver Lake & other potential investors roughly $2B - CNBC's Faber
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Power Integrations (POWI) Slammed on International Rectifier Corp. (IRF) Halt
- Iliad Looks to Tech Giant in Support of Next T-Mobile (TMUS) Bid
- UPDATE: Gogo (GOGO) Active on Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!