Price for Dell (DELL) to be between $13.50-$14/share - CNBC
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Price for Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) to be between $13.50-$14/share; investments from Silver Lake & other potential investors roughly $2B - CNBC's Faber
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Facebook's (FB) Zuckerberg Interested in Twitter (TWTR) - re/code
- Twitter (TWTR) Active as Facebook (FB) Rumors Discussed
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 7/2: (VRTX) (TWTR) (AMD) (MDCO) (AMBA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!