Price for Dell (DELL) to be between $13.50-$14/share - CNBC
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Price for Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) to be between $13.50-$14/share; investments from Silver Lake & other potential investors roughly $2B - CNBC's Faber
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: InterMune Inc. (ITMN) Said to Attract Takeover Interst - Reuters
- Kroger (KR) Not Expected to 'Show Up' for Full Safeway (SWY) Bid - CNBC's Faber
- Vodafone Group (VOD) Boosts Offer for Spain's Ono - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!