Price for Dell (DELL) to be between $13.50-$14/share - CNBC
- Futures up as oil prices top $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Price for Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) to be between $13.50-$14/share; investments from Silver Lake & other potential investors roughly $2B - CNBC's Faber
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Financial (PRU) seeks buyers for annuity business - FT
- Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) hires JP Morgan for a sale - DealReporter
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!