Press Ganey Holdings, Inc. (PGND) Near Agreement to Sell Itself - DJ
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Press Ganey Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PGND) is near an agreement to sell itself, according to Dow Jones sources. It wasn't made clear what price the company would fetch, but an agreement could be announced in the coming weeks, the report said.
Private-equity firm EQT is said to be the front-runner to buy Press Ganey Holdings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT Equity Completes Press Ganey (PGND) Acquisition
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) says it has no plans to bid for Time Warner (TWX) - Reuters
- Time Warner (TWX) deal will be for 'way north of $90 a share' - CNBC's Andrew Ross Sorkin
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!