Pre-Paid Legal (PPD) to be sold for $66.50/share to Midocean PArtners
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Pre-Paid Legal (NYSE: PPD) to be sold for $66.50/share to Midocean PArtners
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Comcast (CMCSA) Looks to JPMorgan to Advise on Possible Time Warner Cable (TWC) Bid- Reuters
- Sterigenics to Acquire Food Technology Service (VIFL) for $7.23/Share
- UDR (UDR) Updates on Transactions; Forms JV with MetLife (MET) in San Francisco
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!