Praxair (PX) Said to Have Held Merger Talks With Germany's Linde
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Praxair (NYSE: PX) and Germany's Linde have held talks to merger, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. The status of talks isn't clear, and a potential deal could attract scrutiny from antitrust regulators, though the two sides may move to conduct divestitures aimed at quelling regulatory concerns.
Both also see "significant" synergies in deal and an announcement could come within a few weeks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Fairfax may sell 25 percent of India's ICICI Lombard in up to $1 billion deal: sources
- Herbalife (HLF) Gains as Analyst Sees Large Share Repurchases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!