Praxair (PX) Said to Have Held Merger Talks With Germany's Linde
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Praxair (NYSE: PX) and Germany's Linde have held talks to merger, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. The status of talks isn't clear, and a potential deal could attract scrutiny from antitrust regulators, though the two sides may move to conduct divestitures aimed at quelling regulatory concerns.
Both also see "significant" synergies in deal and an announcement could come within a few weeks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- KKR & Co. (KKR) Enters Agreement to Acquire Optiv Security
- Transocean (RIG) Announces Transocean Partners Shareholder Approval of Proposed Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!