Potential Sale to Be Discussed at Twitter (TWTR) Board Meeting This Week - Re/Code
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Twitter's (NYSE: TWTR) Board of Directors will discuss the potential sale of the company at this week's Board meeting, Re/Code reported.
The board is set to meet this Thursday with plenty on the docket, including its fate as a standalone company, the report stated.
CBNC's David Faber first reported on the Board meeting last week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY) Deal Spread Lowest Since Late August
- GE (GE) Downplays Varian (VAR) Takeover Rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDavid Faber, Twitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!