Potential Sale to Be Discussed at Twitter (TWTR) Board Meeting This Week - Re/Code
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Twitter's (NYSE: TWTR) Board of Directors will discuss the potential sale of the company at this week's Board meeting, Re/Code reported.
The board is set to meet this Thursday with plenty on the docket, including its fate as a standalone company, the report stated.
CBNC's David Faber first reported on the Board meeting last week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reynolds American (RAI)
- Everyday Health (EVDY) Explores Sale - Reuters
- Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) Acquires Dairy Queen Restaurant