Potential Sale to Be Discussed at Twitter (TWTR) Board Meeting This Week - Re/Code
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Twitter's (NYSE: TWTR) Board of Directors will discuss the potential sale of the company at this week's Board meeting, Re/Code reported.
The board is set to meet this Thursday with plenty on the docket, including its fate as a standalone company, the report stated.
CBNC's David Faber first reported on the Board meeting last week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) CEO Dorsey declines to comment on sale rumors; says board focused on creating value - Bloomberg
- Twitter Announces Third Quarter Results
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains on Reports Disney (DIS) Has Rekindled Buyout Interest
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDavid Faber, Twitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!