Pinnacle Data System (PNS) Enters Definitive Agreement to Be Acquired by Avnet (AVT)
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/10: (HUBS) (EXPE) (TSLA) Higher; (PPC) (MYL) (ZNGA) Lower (more...)
Pinnacle Data Systems, Inc. (NYSE: PNS) announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT) in an all cash merger for $2.40 per share, which equates to an equity value of approximately $22 million as of September 30, 2011. The acquisition has been approved by the Boards of Directors of both companies and is subject to the approval of PDSi's shareholders at a special meeting to be called by the Board of Directors of PDSi, details of which will be forthcoming at a later date, as well as customary closing conditions. The transaction is expected to close in 60 to 90 days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) to Acquire Tundra Corp Ownership Interests from Golar LNG Ltd.
- Endurance (EIGI) Said to Withdraw $735M Takeover Loan - Bloomberg (CTCT)
- Canadian Pacific (CP) plans to abandon proxy fight for Norfolk Southern (NSC) - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!