Pinnacle Data System (PNS) Enters Definitive Agreement to Be Acquired by Avnet (AVT)
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Pinnacle Data Systems, Inc. (NYSE: PNS) announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT) in an all cash merger for $2.40 per share, which equates to an equity value of approximately $22 million as of September 30, 2011. The acquisition has been approved by the Boards of Directors of both companies and is subject to the approval of PDSi's shareholders at a special meeting to be called by the Board of Directors of PDSi, details of which will be forthcoming at a later date, as well as customary closing conditions. The transaction is expected to close in 60 to 90 days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wahaha Seeks Backing for Possible Dean Foods (DF) Takeover - FT
- Gannett (GCI) billion-dollar deal to buy Tronc (TRNC) put on hold
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ