Pinnacle Data System (PNS) Enters Definitive Agreement to Be Acquired by Avnet (AVT)
- Peltz's Trian to Meet with DuPont (DD) Holders
- Microsoft (MSFT) Announces Board Changes; Boosts Qtr. Dividend 11% to 31c/Share
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Backlog Up 22%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Pinnacle Data Systems, Inc. (NYSE: PNS) announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT) in an all cash merger for $2.40 per share, which equates to an equity value of approximately $22 million as of September 30, 2011. The acquisition has been approved by the Boards of Directors of both companies and is subject to the approval of PDSi's shareholders at a special meeting to be called by the Board of Directors of PDSi, details of which will be forthcoming at a later date, as well as customary closing conditions. The transaction is expected to close in 60 to 90 days.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: America Movil (AMX) Said to Solicit AT&T's (T) Interest in Mexico Assets
- Molson Coors Brewing (TAP) on Watch on Latest Anheuser-Busch InBev/SAB Headlines
- Potential Springleaf (LEAF) Takeover of Citi's (C) OneMain Would be ' Highly Accretive' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!