Pinnacle Data System (PNS) Enters Definitive Agreement to Be Acquired by Avnet (AVT)
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c; Delivered 10,045 Vehicles
- Market Wrap: Yellen Commentary Assuages Markets; Employment Gains Lag in April; Big Biotech, Energy M&A Announced
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/06: (QRVO) (ANN) (CHGG) Higher; (GMCR) (WFM) (FRSH) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Zynga (ZNGA) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats, Cuts Workforce, Q2 Rev. Guidance Beats
Pinnacle Data Systems, Inc. (NYSE: PNS) announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT) in an all cash merger for $2.40 per share, which equates to an equity value of approximately $22 million as of September 30, 2011. The acquisition has been approved by the Boards of Directors of both companies and is subject to the approval of PDSi's shareholders at a special meeting to be called by the Board of Directors of PDSi, details of which will be forthcoming at a later date, as well as customary closing conditions. The transaction is expected to close in 60 to 90 days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golden Gate in Advanced Talks to Buy ANN (ANN) - Reuters
- Chi-X said working with Moelis to explore sale - Bloomberg (MC) (NDAQ)
- Mylan (MYL) Sends Letter to Shareholders Related to Perrigo (PRGO) Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!