Pinnacle Data System (PNS) Enters Definitive Agreement to Be Acquired by Avnet (AVT)
- Wall Street moves higher after Brexit-induced selloff
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised up, Brexit risk to outlook
- McKesson (MCK) Enters Merger Agreement with Change Healthcare
Pinnacle Data Systems, Inc. (NYSE: PNS) announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT) in an all cash merger for $2.40 per share, which equates to an equity value of approximately $22 million as of September 30, 2011. The acquisition has been approved by the Boards of Directors of both companies and is subject to the approval of PDSi's shareholders at a special meeting to be called by the Board of Directors of PDSi, details of which will be forthcoming at a later date, as well as customary closing conditions. The transaction is expected to close in 60 to 90 days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) said exploring asset sales to cut debt - Reuters
- Lyft Hires Qatalyst Partners in Search of Possible Buyer - WSJ
- Nextera Energy (NEE) Among Seven to Show Interest in Oncor - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!