Pinnacle Data System (PNS) Enters Definitive Agreement to Be Acquired by Avnet (AVT)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Pinnacle Data Systems, Inc. (NYSE: PNS) announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT) in an all cash merger for $2.40 per share, which equates to an equity value of approximately $22 million as of September 30, 2011. The acquisition has been approved by the Boards of Directors of both companies and is subject to the approval of PDSi's shareholders at a special meeting to be called by the Board of Directors of PDSi, details of which will be forthcoming at a later date, as well as customary closing conditions. The transaction is expected to close in 60 to 90 days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Aon nears $4.5 billion sale of benefits outsourcing unit - sources
- Ryerson Inc. (RYI) Acquires Laserflex; Terms Not Disclosed
- Ethicon Announces Acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products (JNJ)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!