Pinnacle Data System (PNS) Enters Definitive Agreement to Be Acquired by Avnet (AVT)
- Market Wrap: CPI Slips in Jan.; The 'Net Gets More Neutral; Apple Plans Watch Event
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/26: (SREV) (BLOX) (MNST) Higher; (TUBE) (RESN) (VTAE) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c; Guides FY15 Below Views
- JCPenney (JCP) Posts Breakeven Q4 Loss; Comps Rose 4.4%
Pinnacle Data Systems, Inc. (NYSE: PNS) announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT) in an all cash merger for $2.40 per share, which equates to an equity value of approximately $22 million as of September 30, 2011. The acquisition has been approved by the Boards of Directors of both companies and is subject to the approval of PDSi's shareholders at a special meeting to be called by the Board of Directors of PDSi, details of which will be forthcoming at a later date, as well as customary closing conditions. The transaction is expected to close in 60 to 90 days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Boston Scientific (BSX) Said Near Purchase of Endo's (ENDP) AMS Unit
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) to Acquire BioRx in $315M Deal
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) to Split College Business and Retail, Nook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!