Pinnacle Data System (PNS) Enters Definitive Agreement to Be Acquired by Avnet (AVT)
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Futures higher but investors remain cautious
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Debuts New Logo
Pinnacle Data Systems, Inc. (NYSE: PNS) announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT) in an all cash merger for $2.40 per share, which equates to an equity value of approximately $22 million as of September 30, 2011. The acquisition has been approved by the Boards of Directors of both companies and is subject to the approval of PDSi's shareholders at a special meeting to be called by the Board of Directors of PDSi, details of which will be forthcoming at a later date, as well as customary closing conditions. The transaction is expected to close in 60 to 90 days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HP seeks to sell cyber security unit TippingPoint: sources
- HollyFrontier (HFC), Holly Energy (HEP) Enter Agreement in Principle for El Dorado Asset Acquisition
- Roth Capital Raises Price Target on Lannett (LCI) Following Acquisition of Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!