Petrobras (PBR) Said Near Record Asset Sale to Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) Group - Bloomberg
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Petrobras (NYSE: PBR) is in the final stages of selling a natural gas distribution network to a group led by Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM), according to Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the process. It may agree on the sale, with an estimated $5.5 billion to $6 billion value, before the end of September.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
- Petrobras (PBR), Total (TOT) Enter Strategic Alliance Covering Upstream, Downstream Activities
- Microsemi (MSCC) Said Exploring Potential Sale - Source
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!