Petrobras (PBR) Said Near Record Asset Sale to Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) Group - Bloomberg
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Petrobras (NYSE: PBR) is in the final stages of selling a natural gas distribution network to a group led by Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM), according to Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the process. It may agree on the sale, with an estimated $5.5 billion to $6 billion value, before the end of September.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iron Mountain (IRM) Received Requisite Approval to Sell C21 Data Services Ltd
- Linde Chairman Said to Pitch Praxair's (PX) Merger Proposal to Board - Bloomberg
- Verizon (VZ) said to agree to sell data center business to Equinix (EQIX) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!