Petrobras (PBR) Said Near Record Asset Sale to Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) Group - Bloomberg
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Petrobras (NYSE: PBR) is in the final stages of selling a natural gas distribution network to a group led by Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM), according to Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the process. It may agree on the sale, with an estimated $5.5 billion to $6 billion value, before the end of September.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toshiba considering spinning off semiconductor operations and selling a stake to Western Digital (WDC) - Nikkei
- Liberty Media (LMCA) Gains Approval for Formula 1 Acquisition
- ServiceNow (NOW) Acquires DxContinuum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!