Penn National (PENN) Close to Deal to Buy Caesar's (CZR) St. Louis Casino for $600M -Bloomberg
- S&P 500 ascends 2 percent in two days
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Caesars (Nasdaq: CZR) shares on the move over the last few minutes as Bloomberg is reporting Penn National (Nasdaq: PENN) is rumored to be near a deal to by Caesars' St. Louis casino for about $600 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) Said Interested in Buying Yahoo!'s (YHOO) Internet Business
- UPDATE: Yadkin Financial (YDKN) Said to Explore Sale
- The Joint Corp. (JYNT) Announces Acquisition of Albuquerque and Inland Empire Clinics
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!