Penn National (PENN) Close to Deal to Buy Caesar's (CZR) St. Louis Casino for $600M -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
Caesars (Nasdaq: CZR) shares on the move over the last few minutes as Bloomberg is reporting Penn National (Nasdaq: PENN) is rumored to be near a deal to by Caesars' St. Louis casino for about $600 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Riverbed (RVBD) Attracts PE Interest, to Contact Buyers in A Week, Says DealReporter
- AOL, Inc. (AOL) has No Plans to Merge with Yahoo! (YHOO) - CEO Armstrong
- Shire plc (SHPG) Back on Acquisition Trail Following Failed AbbVie (ABBV) Deal (NPSP) (CBST)