Penn National (PENN) Close to Deal to Buy Caesar's (CZR) St. Louis Casino for $600M -Bloomberg
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- Oil prices jump but weekly losses and physical excess loom
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Visa's (V) Stake in Square (SQ) Shows Attractiveness of Square as Potential Takeover Target - BTIG
Caesars (Nasdaq: CZR) shares on the move over the last few minutes as Bloomberg is reporting Penn National (Nasdaq: PENN) is rumored to be near a deal to by Caesars' St. Louis casino for about $600 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger (KR) Said Bidding for The Fresh Market (TFM)
- Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Satellite Tracking Device Maker, DeLorme
- The Fresh Market (TFM) Bids May Not Be Enough to Get Deal Done - Piper Jaffray
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!