Penn National (PENN) Close to Deal to Buy Caesar's (CZR) St. Louis Casino for $600M -Bloomberg
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Mobileye (MBLY) Falls as Tesla (TSLA) Relationship to Come to an End
- Oil falls towards $44, lowest since May, on glut worries
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/26: (EXAS) (CRY) (NFLX) Higher; (TKAI) (CRME) (MSTX) (NDLS) (MBLY) Lower (more...)
Caesars (Nasdaq: CZR) shares on the move over the last few minutes as Bloomberg is reporting Penn National (Nasdaq: PENN) is rumored to be near a deal to by Caesars' St. Louis casino for about $600 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nidec Said Leading Bids for Emerson Electric's (EMR) Motors and Drives Business
- Pandora (P) adds Centerview as advisor on potential future sale - Bloomberg
- Pandora (P) Said to Add Centerview to Advise on Strategic Options - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!