Open Text (OTEX) Completes Merger with EasyLink (ESIC)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Open Text Corporation (OpenText) (Nasdaq: OTEX) and EasyLink Services International Corporation (EasyLink) (Nasdaq: ESIC) announced the completion of the merger of EasyLink with an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of OpenText. The merger was approved by the stockholders of EasyLink at a special meeting held earlier today. As a result of the merger, EasyLink became an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of OpenText.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Comcast (CMCSA) Looks to JPMorgan to Advise on Possible Time Warner Cable (TWC) Bid- Reuters
- InterOil (IOC) Announces Clarification of Total Deal Details, PNG Approval of Deal
- Golar LNG Limited (GLNG) Sells Interest FSRU 'Igloo' to Golar LNG Partners L.P. (GMLG) for $310M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!