Open Text (OTEX) Completes Merger with EasyLink (ESIC)
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Open Text Corporation (OpenText) (Nasdaq: OTEX) and EasyLink Services International Corporation (EasyLink) (Nasdaq: ESIC) announced the completion of the merger of EasyLink with an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of OpenText. The merger was approved by the stockholders of EasyLink at a special meeting held earlier today. As a result of the merger, EasyLink became an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of OpenText.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bank of New York (BK) Weighing Sale of Corporate Trust Unit - Report
- Novartis (NVS), Galxo (GSK) Enter Major Asset Exchange Agreement (LLY)
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG) to Acquire CanEra Energy for $1.1B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!