Open Text (OTEX) Completes Merger with EasyLink (ESIC)
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/16: (ZLCS) (SODA) (YHOO) Higher; (ASML) (CSX) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Defunct Bitcoin Exchange MtGox Files to Liquidate
- Yamana Gold (AUY) and Agnico Eagle (AEM) to Acquire Osisko in C$8.15/Share
- Moelis & Company (MC) Prices IPO at $25/Share
Open Text Corporation (OpenText) (Nasdaq: OTEX) and EasyLink Services International Corporation (EasyLink) (Nasdaq: ESIC) announced the completion of the merger of EasyLink with an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of OpenText. The merger was approved by the stockholders of EasyLink at a special meeting held earlier today. As a result of the merger, EasyLink became an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of OpenText.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Blackstone (BX), Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) to purchase Ipreo from KKR & Co. (KKR)
- Elliott Affirms $21/Share Cash Bid for Riverbed (RVBD)
- LKQ Corporation (LKQ) to Acquire Five Sator Holding B.V. Distributors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!