Open Text (OTEX) Completes Merger with EasyLink (ESIC)
- Wall Street drops more than 1 percent as growth fears resurface
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/03: (FN) (MNK) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) Lower (more...)
Open Text Corporation (OpenText) (Nasdaq: OTEX) and EasyLink Services International Corporation (EasyLink) (Nasdaq: ESIC) announced the completion of the merger of EasyLink with an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of OpenText. The merger was approved by the stockholders of EasyLink at a special meeting held earlier today. As a result of the merger, EasyLink became an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of OpenText.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apollo Global Management (APO) Associated Funds to Acquire AmQuip Crane Rental, Maxim Crane Works
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Agrees to Sell Cellulose Fibers Pulp Mills in $2.2B Deal (IP)
- Medivation (MDVN) PT Raised to $63 at Credit Suisse on M&A Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!