Open Text (OTEX) Completes Merger with EasyLink (ESIC)
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
Open Text Corporation (OpenText) (Nasdaq: OTEX) and EasyLink Services International Corporation (EasyLink) (Nasdaq: ESIC) announced the completion of the merger of EasyLink with an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of OpenText. The merger was approved by the stockholders of EasyLink at a special meeting held earlier today. As a result of the merger, EasyLink became an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of OpenText.
You May Also Be Interested In
- salesforce.com (CRM) May Unload San Francisco Land as Prices Soar - Bloomberg
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) to Acquire Prevention, Wellness Program Provider, Summit Health
- NRG Energy (NRG) to Acquire Retail Electric Business of Dominion (D)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!