OfficeMax (OMX) / Office Depot (ODP) Deal Could be Delayed until 2014
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
The OfficeMax (NYSE: OMX) / Office Depot (NYSE: ODP) merger could be delayed until 2014 due to lengthy regulator processes, according to reports in Dealreporter, citing sources.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sanchez Energy (SN) Said to Seek Buyers for Some Eagle Ford Assets Valued Below $500M - Bloomberg
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Agrees to Divest IGBT Business as Part of Fairchild Semi (FCS) Acquisition - FTC
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Sell-Off Intensifies on Worries Over Merger Amid Short Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!