OfficeMax (OMX) / Office Depot (ODP) Deal Could be Delayed until 2014
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/18: (EMKR) (XXII) (VVUS) Higher; (FLXN) (RAD) (PIR) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
- UPDATE: U.S. Housing Starts Miss Expectations at 956K in August (XHB)
The OfficeMax (NYSE: OMX) / Office Depot (NYSE: ODP) merger could be delayed until 2014 due to lengthy regulator processes, according to reports in Dealreporter, citing sources.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
- Red Hat (RHT) to Acquire FeedHenry in EUR 63.5M Deal
- UPDATE: Telecom Italia (TI) Said to Weigh Possible Takeover of Oi SA (OIBR) in Brazil
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!