OfficeMax (OMX) / Office Depot (ODP) Deal Could be Delayed until 2014
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
The OfficeMax (NYSE: OMX) / Office Depot (NYSE: ODP) merger could be delayed until 2014 due to lengthy regulator processes, according to reports in Dealreporter, citing sources.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apollo Global Management (APO) Associated Funds to Acquire AmQuip Crane Rental, Maxim Crane Works
- UPDATE: JBG Cos. Said in Talks to Merge with New York REIT (NYRT) - Reuters
- Hallmark Completes Short-Form Merger with Crown Media (CRWN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!