OfficeMax (OMX) / Office Depot (ODP) Deal Could be Delayed until 2014
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
The OfficeMax (NYSE: OMX) / Office Depot (NYSE: ODP) merger could be delayed until 2014 due to lengthy regulator processes, according to reports in Dealreporter, citing sources.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAC may sell reinsurance unit for $500 million to $1B - WSJ
- Novartis AG (NVS) Considering Asset Swap with Merck (MRK) - Bloomberg
- Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) Takes 25% Stake in West Atlantic AB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!