OfficeMax (OMX) / Office Depot (ODP) Deal Could be Delayed until 2014
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
The OfficeMax (NYSE: OMX) / Office Depot (NYSE: ODP) merger could be delayed until 2014 due to lengthy regulator processes, according to reports in Dealreporter, citing sources.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Retrophin (RTRX) Proposes to Acquire Clinuvel Pharma in Cash. Stock Deal
- Rue La La Exploring Potential Sale to Gilt Groupe - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!