OfficeMax (OMX) / Office Depot (ODP) Deal Could be Delayed until 2014
- Market Wrap: CPI Flat in Oct.; Best Buy Ramps on Q3 Results; New Chief at Hertz
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Q4 Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/20: (BID) (SPLK) (SCTY) Higher; (OTIV) (GME) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Appoints New CEO
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 2%
The OfficeMax (NYSE: OMX) / Office Depot (NYSE: ODP) merger could be delayed until 2014 due to lengthy regulator processes, according to reports in Dealreporter, citing sources.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Riverbed Technology (RVBD) Active; Thoma Bravo, Bain, Hellman & Friedman Interested - Reuters
- Blackstone (BX) to Acquire GE Japan Corp.'s Residential Real Estate Business in YEN 190B Deal
- Zenith Education to Acquire 56 Everest, WyoTech Campuses from Corinthian Colleges (COCO)