OfficeMax (OMX) / Office Depot (ODP) Deal Could be Delayed until 2014
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
The OfficeMax (NYSE: OMX) / Office Depot (NYSE: ODP) merger could be delayed until 2014 due to lengthy regulator processes, according to reports in Dealreporter, citing sources.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semi (NXPI) Will Sell RF Power Amplifier Assets to Settle FTC Complaint in Freescale (FSL) Deal
- Blackstone (BX) in Talks to Sell Four Los Angeles Towers to Douglas Emmett (DEI) -Led Group for More Than $1B - DJ
- Descartes Systems Group (DSGX) Acquires Oz Development in ~$29.5M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!