OfficeMax (OMX) / Office Depot (ODP) Deal Could be Delayed until 2014
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/28: (RUBI) (BWLD) (CTXS) Higher; (YELP) (AKAM) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
The OfficeMax (NYSE: OMX) / Office Depot (NYSE: ODP) merger could be delayed until 2014 due to lengthy regulator processes, according to reports in Dealreporter, citing sources.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fresh Off Generic Sale, Allergan (AGN) is Poised for Merger of Epic Proportions (AMGN) (ABBV)
- GE eyes asset sale to Ansaldo Energia in Alstom deal
- Genzyme (SNY) to Acquire AstraZeneca's (AZN) Caprelsa
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!