Novartis (NVS) Said in Talks to Buy Amneal Pharma - Bloomberg
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Novartis (NYSE: NVS) is in talks to acquire generic-drugs maker Amneal Pharmaceuticals, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. The company could be valued at as much as $8 billion.
Amneal is working with an adviser and an agreement could be reached soon.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- Liberty Mutual to Acquire Ironshore from Fosun for ~$3 Billion
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) Cleared by DOJ to Acquire Virgin America (VA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!