Novartis (NVS) Said in Talks to Buy Amneal Pharma - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Novartis (NYSE: NVS) is in talks to acquire generic-drugs maker Amneal Pharmaceuticals, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. The company could be valued at as much as $8 billion.
Amneal is working with an adviser and an agreement could be reached soon.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- TheStreetSweeper Cautious on Ingram Micro (IM)
- Obama Poised to Block Chinese Takeover of Aixtron SE (AIXG) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!