Nordson Corp (NDSN) Completes Acquisition of Xaloy Superior Holdings,
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Nordson Corporation (Nasdaq: NDSN) has completed the acquisition of New Castle, Pennsylvania-based Xaloy Superior Holdings, Inc., a leading manufacturer of melt delivery components for injection and extrusion machinery in the global plastic processing industry. The completion of the transaction follows Nordson’s June 4 announcement that it had entered into an agreement to acquire Xaloy.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- Medicines Co. (MDCO) Acquires Rempex Pharmaceuticals in Potential $474M Deal
- CLARCOR (CLC) Purchases NV Bekaert's Filtration Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!