News Corp (NWSA) confirms it's considering separation into 2 units
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
News Corp (Nasdaq: NWSA) confirms it is considering separation into 2 units.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAC may sell reinsurance unit for $500 million to $1B - WSJ
- Accelrys (ACCL) Acquires in QUMAS $50M Deal
- DXP Enterprises (DXPE) to Purchase B27, LLC for $285M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!