Newell Brands (NWL) volatility flat into Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) acquiring tool business
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) October call option implied volatility is at 23, November is at 24; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 57 into Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) announcing that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire its Tools business for $1.95B.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) volatility up into buyout of Time Warner (TWX)
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA)
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!