Newell Brands (NWL) volatility flat into Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) acquiring tool business
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) October call option implied volatility is at 23, November is at 24; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 57 into Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) announcing that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire its Tools business for $1.95B.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- LinkedIn (LNKD), Microsoft (MSFT) Deal Closes
- Stillwater Mining (SWC) volatility low into Sibanye Gold (SBGL) acquiring for enterprise value of $2.2B