Newell Brands (NWL) volatility flat into Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) acquiring tool business
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) October call option implied volatility is at 23, November is at 24; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 57 into Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) announcing that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire its Tools business for $1.95B.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Gannett (GCI) -Tronc (TRNC) deal still in doubt as banks said to withdraw financing
- Cowen Sees the Qualcomm/NXP Semi Deal as 'Transformational' (QCOM) (NXPI)
- Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!