Netsuite (N) Shares See Increased Volatility Ahead of Oracle (ORCL) Tender Offer Deadline
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 3, 2016 2:50 PM EDT)
Netsuite (NYSE: N) trading paused for volatility.
Oracle noted that it would be the final extension that Oracle is obligated to make under the merger agreement.
Shares of Netsuite are up 4 percent, but did pop up as much as 8.6 percent at the halt.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bats Global Market (BATS) Stockholders Approve Merger Agreement with CBOE (CBOE)
- Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST) Completes Acquisition of Media General (MEG)
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Stockholders Approve Share Issuance In Bats Merger (BATS)