Netsuite (N) Shares See Increased Volatility Ahead of Oracle (ORCL) Tender Offer Deadline
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 3, 2016 2:50 PM EDT)
Netsuite (NYSE: N) trading paused for volatility.
Oracle noted that it would be the final extension that Oracle is obligated to make under the merger agreement.
Shares of Netsuite are up 4 percent, but did pop up as much as 8.6 percent at the halt.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- OCI N.V. Offers to Acquire Remaining OCI Partners (OCIP) Common Units
- Liberty Mutual to Acquire Ironshore from Fosun for ~$3 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!