National Health (NHI) Acquires Texas Facilities in $26.3M Deal
- Market Wrap: CPI Slips in Jan.; The 'Net Gets More Neutral; Apple Plans Watch Event
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/26: (SREV) (BLOX) (MNST) Higher; (TUBE) (RESN) (VTAE) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c; Guides FY15 Below Views
National Health Investors, Inc. (NYSE: NHI) announced today a $26.3 million acquisition totaling 254 beds. The skilled nursing facilities, each less than two years old, are located in Canton and Corinth, Texas. Indirect affiliates of Fundamental committed to a ten-year initial lease term plus annual fixed escalators. The purchase was funded from borrowings on NHI’s revolving credit facility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ALTIVA to Acquire Axiall's (AXLL) Specialty Phosgene Derivatives Assets
- Great Panther Silver Limited (GPL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Cangold
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) to Split College Business and Retail, Nook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!