National Health (NHI) Acquires Texas Facilities in $26.3M Deal
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
National Health Investors, Inc. (NYSE: NHI) announced today a $26.3 million acquisition totaling 254 beds. The skilled nursing facilities, each less than two years old, are located in Canton and Corinth, Texas. Indirect affiliates of Fundamental committed to a ten-year initial lease term plus annual fixed escalators. The purchase was funded from borrowings on NHI’s revolving credit facility.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Post Holdings (POST) Rips Higher, Tyson Foods (TSN) Sinks
- Sony Corp (SNE) Reports SCEI to Sell SQUARE ENIX Stake
- JDSU (JDSU) Issues RSUs Tied to Time-Bandwidth Purchase
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!