National Health (NHI) Acquires Texas Facilities in $26.3M Deal
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
National Health Investors, Inc. (NYSE: NHI) announced today a $26.3 million acquisition totaling 254 beds. The skilled nursing facilities, each less than two years old, are located in Canton and Corinth, Texas. Indirect affiliates of Fundamental committed to a ten-year initial lease term plus annual fixed escalators. The purchase was funded from borrowings on NHI’s revolving credit facility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Riverbed Technology (RVBD) Active; Thoma Bravo, Bain, Hellman & Friedman Interested - Reuters
- Telecom Italia (TI) said to seek mandate to explore M&A with Oi SA (OIBR) - Bloomberg
- Blackstone (BX) to Acquire GE Japan Corp.'s Residential Real Estate Business in YEN 190B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!