National Health (NHI) Acquires Texas Facilities in $26.3M Deal
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
National Health Investors, Inc. (NYSE: NHI) announced today a $26.3 million acquisition totaling 254 beds. The skilled nursing facilities, each less than two years old, are located in Canton and Corinth, Texas. Indirect affiliates of Fundamental committed to a ten-year initial lease term plus annual fixed escalators. The purchase was funded from borrowings on NHI’s revolving credit facility.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Imminent T-Mobile (TMUS) Sale Unlikely - Deutsche Telekom CEO (S)
- Shanda Games (GAME) Hires Bank of America Merrill Lynch as Advisor Amid Past Offer
- Arch Coal (ACI) Unloads Hazard Unit in $26.3M Cash Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!