National Health (NHI) Acquires Texas Facilities in $26.3M Deal
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/06: (WTW) (AXON) (HUM) Higher; (ALLT) (AET) (RPTP) Lower (more...)
- All Eyes on Cigna (CI)/Anthem (ANTM) With Aetna (AET)/Humana (HUM) Deal in the Books
- Allergan (AGN) to Acquire Oculeve $125M Plus Milestone Payments
National Health Investors, Inc. (NYSE: NHI) announced today a $26.3 million acquisition totaling 254 beds. The skilled nursing facilities, each less than two years old, are located in Canton and Corinth, Texas. Indirect affiliates of Fundamental committed to a ten-year initial lease term plus annual fixed escalators. The purchase was funded from borrowings on NHI’s revolving credit facility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Health Investors (NHI) Acquires Three Senior Living Communities in $67M Deal
- UTH Russia Proposes to Acquire 75% Stake in CTC Media (CTCM); Values Co. at ~$267M
- Cardinal Health (CAH) Announces Completion of $1.12B The Harvard Drug Group Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!