National Health (NHI) Acquires Texas Facilities in $26.3M Deal
- Apple (AAPL) Earnings on Deck; Blow-Out Expected But FX Could Crimp Margin Expansion
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/27: (NFEC) (SIMG) (ADXS) Higher; (STAA) (STRL) (JJSF) Lower
- Caterpillar (CAT) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below the Street
- Fed Can Wait Longer on Rate Hike; Morgan Stanley Pushes Back 'Liftoff' Forecast to March 2016
National Health Investors, Inc. (NYSE: NHI) announced today a $26.3 million acquisition totaling 254 beds. The skilled nursing facilities, each less than two years old, are located in Canton and Corinth, Texas. Indirect affiliates of Fundamental committed to a ten-year initial lease term plus annual fixed escalators. The purchase was funded from borrowings on NHI’s revolving credit facility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Informatica (INFA) Makes Contact with Potential Buyers - DJ
- Jefferies Positive on CommScope (COMM) Rumored M&A Deal
- UPDATE: Avon Products (AVP) Jumps on Ongoing Takeover Talk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!