Nantong Fujitsu Said Interested in Amkor Technology (AMKR)
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amkor Technology (NASDAQ: AMKR) shares are indicated higher Wednesday over speculation that Nantong Fujitsu Microelectronics might be interested in acquiring the company.
Digitimes cited China's Economic Daily News (EDN) on the report.
Speculation over the potential takeover price wasn't made clear.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BAT Said to Plan Increased Bid for Reynolds American (RAI) as Soon as This Week - Bloomberg
- Ladder Capital (LADR) to Explore Sale - Reuters
- Ingram Micro (IM)/Tianjin Deal Said to Receive Approval from China's SAFE - DealReporter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!