Nantong Fujitsu Said Interested in Amkor Technology (AMKR)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Amkor Technology (NASDAQ: AMKR) shares are indicated higher Wednesday over speculation that Nantong Fujitsu Microelectronics might be interested in acquiring the company.
Digitimes cited China's Economic Daily News (EDN) on the report.
Speculation over the potential takeover price wasn't made clear.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD) Falls, Halted Amid WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- Targa Resources (TRGP) Said in Talks to Buy Outrigger Energy - Bloomberg
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!