Nantong Fujitsu Said Interested in Amkor Technology (AMKR)
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Amkor Technology (NASDAQ: AMKR) shares are indicated higher Wednesday over speculation that Nantong Fujitsu Microelectronics might be interested in acquiring the company.
Digitimes cited China's Economic Daily News (EDN) on the report.
Speculation over the potential takeover price wasn't made clear.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) October calls expiring today active
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on sharp rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!