NCR (NCR), Retalix Ltd (RTLX) Halted Amid Rumors of Merger
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/7: (SKUL) (BIG) (GTAT) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VNEM) Lower (more...)
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
NCR (NYSE: NCR) and Retalix Ltd (NASDAQ: RTLX) are now both halted with news pending following earlier reports of an $800 million deal between the two
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Safeway Inc. (SWY) Active; Kroger (KR) May Bid for All or Part of Co.
- Maxwell Technologies (MXWL) on Watch
- Telefonica S.A. (NYSE: TEF) said to near $1.1B purchase of Prisa's pay TV - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!