NCR (NCR), Retalix Ltd (RTLX) Halted Amid Rumors of Merger
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/28: (OHGI) (RALY) (SGNL) Higher; (TLYS) (NBS) (DCTH) Lower
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Jefferies Highlights 20 Specialty Pharma Targets as M&A Frenzy Continues (VRX) (ZTS) (MNK) (JAZZ) (KYTH) (BDSI) (more...)
NCR (NYSE: NCR) and Retalix Ltd (NASDAQ: RTLX) are now both halted with news pending following earlier reports of an $800 million deal between the two
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- UPDATE: Becton Dickinson (BDX) Said to Mull Sale of Surgical Instrument Unit
- UPDATE: Fosun Interested in Buying Parts of Alleghany Corp (Y) - Betaville
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!