Monsanto (MON) volatility elevated into Bayer (BAYRY) increasing takeover bid
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Monsanto (NYSE: MON) is recently up $2.88 to $110.32 in the premarket on Bayer (BAYRY) increased its takeover bid to $56B. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 41, September is at 40, October is at 32; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 46.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- New Oriental (EDU) puts active after Reuters says Standards council investigating
- Pandora (P) calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!