Monsanto (MON), Bayer talks are 'strongly progressing' - Fox
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Monsanto (NYSE: MON) and Bayer talks are 'strongly progressing,' according to Fox News. Talks could be done as soon as next week, bankers familiar with the knowledge said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bayer, Monsanto (MON) CEOs Pitch Deal to Trump - WSJ
- Untied Continental (UAL) volatility flat into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; USO AMZN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!