Monsanto (MON), Bayer Deal Still on Table; Resolution Expected Soon - FBN
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Monsanto (NYSE: MON) and Bayer are still in takeover talks and a resolution is expected in the next few weeks, according to FBN. Resolution could mean a higher offer in the $130s, or another outcome.
Competitor BASF is no longer part of the process.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY) Deal Spread Lowest Since Late August
- Qualcomm (QCOM) said to be near final NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) deal; may announce next week - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) on Watch After BGR Reports Man Claims iPhone 7 Burst Into Flames
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!