Monsanto (MON), Bayer Deal Still on Table; Resolution Expected Soon - FBN
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Monsanto (NYSE: MON) and Bayer are still in takeover talks and a resolution is expected in the next few weeks, according to FBN. Resolution could mean a higher offer in the $130s, or another outcome.
Competitor BASF is no longer part of the process.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MSC Software draws takeover interest from Apax, Advent - Bloomberg
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Comerica (CMA) calls active on sharp rally to nine-year high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!