Mentor Graphics (MENT) volatility up into Siemens acquiring for $4.5B.
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mentor Graphics (NASDAQ: MENT) November call option implied volatility is at 47, December is at 49; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 59 into Siemens (SIEGY) acquiring for $37.25 per share in cash.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mead Johnson (MJN) call put ratio 6 calls to 1 put
- Viacom (VIAB) Sees Notable Upside
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) volatility flat as shares trade up from two-year lows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!