Mentor Graphics (MENT) Said Working with BofA to Explore Sale - Reuters
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mentor Graphics (NASDAQ: MENT) is said to be working with Bank of America to explore a sale, according to Reuters, citing people familiar with the matter. As part of the process, Mentor reached out to major industrial companies with software operations such as Siemens, Dassault, and private equity to gauge potential interest, the report said.
Last week StreetInsider reported that the company was reviewing strategic alternatives amid pressure from activist Elliott Management.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Aduro Biotech (ADRO), Inovio Pharma (INO), and Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) trading halted with news pending
- Genworth Financial (GNW) volatility flat into deal with China Oceanwide
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) October calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!