Mentor Graphics (MENT) Said Working with BofA to Explore Sale - Reuters
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mentor Graphics (NASDAQ: MENT) is said to be working with Bank of America to explore a sale, according to Reuters, citing people familiar with the matter. As part of the process, Mentor reached out to major industrial companies with software operations such as Siemens, Dassault, and private equity to gauge potential interest, the report said.
Last week StreetInsider reported that the company was reviewing strategic alternatives amid pressure from activist Elliott Management.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sanchez Energy (SN) in Talks to Partner with Blackstone (BX) on Deal for Anadarko Petroleum (APC) South Texas Assets - DJ
- TGP Exits $2B Race for McDonald's (MCD) China Business - Bloomberg
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Said to Mull Selling Washington Unit to JBG Via Spinoff - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!