McClaren Refutes Rumors, Says Not in Talks with Apple (AAPL)
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 21, 2016 12:50 PM EDT)
McClaren said it is not in talks with Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL), refuting earlier rumors published in the FT that Apple was in talks to acquire the luxury car maker.
"We can confirm McLaren is not in discussion with Apple in respect of any potential investment," a McClaren spokesperson said.
A separate report this afternoon from the New York Times suggested that Apple was in talks with Lit Motors on a takeover.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Apple, Suppliers Weaken Following Two Cautious Reports (AAPL) (AVGO) (CRUS) (SWKS)
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Hack Not A Material Adverse Change - SunTrust's Peck
- gfk spokesperson declines to comment on speculation over Apple (AAPL) iPhone 7 sales - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!