McClaren Refutes Rumors, Says Not in Talks with Apple (AAPL)
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 21, 2016 12:50 PM EDT)
McClaren said it is not in talks with Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL), refuting earlier rumors published in the FT that Apple was in talks to acquire the luxury car maker.
"We can confirm McLaren is not in discussion with Apple in respect of any potential investment," a McClaren spokesperson said.
A separate report this afternoon from the New York Times suggested that Apple was in talks with Lit Motors on a takeover.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Japan's TDK in Talks to Buy InvenSense (INVN) - Reuters
- Linde Chairman Said to Pitch Praxair's (PX) Merger Proposal to Board - Bloomberg
- LinkedIn (LNKD), Microsoft (MSFT) Deal Closes