Matrixx Initiatives (MTXX) Shares Rally 55% Amid $8/Share Bid from H.I.G.
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (TXI) Higher; (INSY) (APC) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
Shares of Matrixx Initiatives (Nasdaq: MTXX) are up more than 55% this morning following an $8/share bid from H.I.G. Capital LLC. The stock last traded just barely under the offer, at $7.98.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Preparing Offer Letter for Time Warner (TWC); Price Under $140 - Bloomberg
- FAB Universal (FU) Issues Response to Short-Sellers Following Internal Review
- Tri-Tech Holdings (TRIT) halted for info
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!