Marlin Equity Acquires Sycamore Networks' (SCMR) ntelligent Bandwidth Management Biz
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
The halt of Sycamore Networks Inc. (NASDAQ: SCMR) could be related to news the company sold its Intelligent Bandwidth Management business to Marlin Equity Partners.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zynga (ZNGA) Takeover Said Mulled by Four Investor Groups
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) in Talks to Acquire Sungard - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!