Marlin Equity Acquires Sycamore Networks' (SCMR) ntelligent Bandwidth Management Biz
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/7: (DEPO) (PBMD) (IPDN) Higher; (ETRM) (STV) (BZUN) Lower
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- China ADSs, Related Stocks Trade Sharply Lower (SFUN) (JD) (BABA)
The halt of Sycamore Networks Inc. (NASDAQ: SCMR) could be related to news the company sold its Intelligent Bandwidth Management business to Marlin Equity Partners.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PotashCorp (POT) Could Raise Offer for K+S if Able to Perform Due Diligence - Globe & Mail
- Essex Rental (ESSX) Will Not Continue to Pursue Sale of Essex Crane Rental, Announces Corporate Governance Changes
- UnitedHealth (UNH) is 'Highly Unlikely" to Bid for Aetna (AET) - CNBC's Faber
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!