Lowe's (LOW) says 15% of Rona holders support its C$14.50/share offer
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Lowe's (NYSE: LOW) says 15 percent of Rona holders support its C$14.50/share offer.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Starts Lowe's (LOW) at Outperform; 'Momentum to Accelerate'
- InterOil (IOC) Discloses Details of Total Stake Sale
- Judge rejects bid to block AMR Corp. (AAMRQ), US Air (LCC) merger over price claims - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!