Live Nation (LYV) Acquires Music Promoter HARD Events
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: LYV) today announced the acquisition of leading electronic music concert promoter and festival operator HARD Events. Since its creation in 2007, founder Gary Richards and his team have attracted a variety of today's top acts to headline their shows from Justice, Skrillex, Boys Noize, and Crystal Castles to some of today's newest cutting-edge electronic artists like Major Lazer, Knife Party and Gesaffelstein. Mr. Richards will continue to run HARD Events and will report to James Barton, President of Live Nation Electronic Music.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Due To Overwhelming Demand Arcade Fire Announces Additional REFLEKTOR TOUR Dates
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB)/Prosperity Banking Deal to Be Completed On/Near Dec. 23rd
- InterOil (IOC) Discloses Details of Total Stake Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!