Liquidity Services (LQDT) Buys GoIndustry DoveBid for $31M
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Liquidity Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: LQDT) agreed to acquire GoIndustry DoveBid, plc (GoIndustry), a global provider of surplus asset management, auction and valuation services, for 73 pence per share and assumed indebtedness, or total consideration of approximately $31 million USD.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- Liquidity Services, Inc. Receives 12-Month Contract Extension for U.S. Department of Defense Scrap Property Sales
- Ansys (ANSS) Acquires Reaction Design
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!