Liberty Media Corporation (LMCA) to Seperate Starz
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/29: (PGTI) (CAMT) (DCO) Higher; (EBSB) (GALT) (TRGT) Lower
- Windstream (WIN) Plans to Spin Certain Telecom Assets Into Public REIT
- Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Ford Motor (F) to Drop BlackBerry (BBRY) in Favor of Apple's (AAPL) iPhone - Bloomberg
Liberty Media Corporation (Nasdaq: LMCA) (Nadaq:LMCB) today announced intention to separate Liberty Media and Starz, LLC.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) to Sell Certain Global Special Opportunities Group Assets Valued at ~$1.3B
- Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI) Names James L. Bierman as President & CEO
- Zions Bancorporation (ZION) Prices $525M Common Offering at $29.80/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!