Lexmark (LXK) Sees Pressure as Apex Said to Defer Safe Filing
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) lower on reports from DealReporter suitor Apex will defer safe filing until holders ok revised sponsor deal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY) Deal Spread Lowest Since Late August
- GE (GE) Downplays Varian (VAR) Takeover Rumors
- Everyday Health (EVDY) Explores Sale - Reuters