Kindred Healthcare, Inc. (KND) to Acquire IntegraCare Holdings
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Kindred Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE: KND) today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire IntegraCare Holdings, Inc., a portfolio company of private equity firm Flexpoint Ford, LLC, for a purchase price of $71 million in cash plus a potential $4 million cash earn out based on 2013 earnings.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ProfNet Experts Available on New Year's Resolutions, Nelson Mandela, More
- FBR Capital Starts Halliburton (HAL) at Market Perform
- Paychex, Inc. Schedules Second Quarter Fiscal 2014 Earnings Release Conference Call for December 19, 2013
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!