KKR & Co. L.P. (NYSE: KKR) said to struggle with $8B goal North American LBO
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/30: (ICEL) (ASPX) (CTRX) Higher; (CANF) (BDSI) (CELP) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
- Biogen (BIIB) Price Target Lifted at BMO Capital; BIIB-037 Opportunity Could Exceed $10B
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
KKR & Co. L.P. (NYSE: KKR) said to struggle with $8 billion goal North American LBO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Teck Resources (TCK), Antofagasta Said to Explore Merger - Bloomberg
- Macerich (MAC) likely to reject Simon Property Group (SPG) 'best and final' offer - CNBC Faber
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) to Acquire Belgium-Based Oil Bottling Company, AOR N.V.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!