KKR & Co. L.P. (NYSE: KKR) said to struggle with $8B goal North American LBO
- Wall Street dips as third-quarter earnings season kicks off
- Market Wrap: IMF Cuts FY15, FY16 Global Growth Outlook; Pepsi 'Pops' on Q3 Results; Yum! Q3 China Comps Miss
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Biotech Sees Massive Selling... Again (IBB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/06: (ADXS) (YUM) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
KKR & Co. L.P. (NYSE: KKR) said to struggle with $8 billion goal North American LBO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Solar (CSIQ) Closes Deal to Acquire Three Solar Projects from KKR
- Criteo (CRTO) on Watch Amid Chatter
- UPDATE: SABMiller Said to Have Rejected AB InBev (BUD) Informal Offer Last Week
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!