K-Swiss (KSWS) Halted Ahead of Potential Sale News
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
K-Swiss, Inc. (NASDAQ: KSWS) halted, news pending. Earlier reports suggested the company will be sold for approx. $190 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hasbro (HAS) made approach to Mattel (MAT) months ago, but no talks going on between companies now – CNBC's David Faber
- IAC (IAC) Preparing a New Takeover Bid for Angie's List (ANGI) - Report
- FormFactor (FORM) to Acquire Cascade Microtech (CSCD) in $352M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!