K-Swiss (KSWS) Halted Ahead of Potential Sale News
- Market Wrap: Exting Sales Lag in Nov.; Achillion Ramps on ACH-3102, -3422 Results; Gilead Hit on Hep C Snub
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/22: (PRLS) (VNDA) (CHK) Higher; (SCS) (LHO) Lower (more...)
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
K-Swiss, Inc. (NASDAQ: KSWS) halted, news pending. Earlier reports suggested the company will be sold for approx. $190 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actavis (ACT) Looks to European Expansion; May Place Bid for Spanish Drugmaker Almirall
- Citi (C) Acquires More Commodities Books from Credit Suisse (CS)
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Sold Metal-Storage Unit to Swiss Co - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!