Jefferies (JEF) Completes Liquidation of Peregrine Financial Group Positions, Less One Small Canadian Account
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
In an announcement today, Jefferies (NYSE: JEF) confirmed that it has completed the liquidation of Peregrine Financial Group ("PFG") positions, with the exception of a small Canadian account in the process of being transferred at the request of Canadian regulators. Liquidation was completed in an orderly manner at aggregate levels similar to the prices from Monday's close of business. Until disbursement is directed by regulators, PFG-related cash of approximately $125 million will remain in fully segregated accounts. Jefferies incurred no loss as a result of this liquidation and has no other involvement in PFG accounts or assets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Investor Group to Acquire Digital River (DRIV) in $840M Deal
- KKR Eyeing PetSmart (PETM) - NY Post
- Bain, Apex evaluating offers for Portugal Telecom (PT) - FT