Japan's Terumo Said to Bid for Abbott's (ABT) Medical Device Business - Nikkei
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Japan's Terumo is looking to purchase Abbott's (NYSE: ABT) medical device business, according to Nikkei. Terumo bid for the cardiovascular device segment and operations, the report said. The deal could be valued at $1.47 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) CEO says no one else has approached the company
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- Apple (AAPL) said unlikely to bid for Time Warner (TWX) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!