Jaguar Mining (JAG) Shares Plunge as Shandong Gold May No Longer Be Interested
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Shares of Jaguar Mining (NYSE: JAG) tumbled more than 14 percent just after noon following a DealReporter headline which said Shandong Gold is no longer interested in buying the company. The stock is now down more than 21 percent from Tuesday's closing price.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Financial (PRU) seeks buyers for annuity business - FT
- Capitala Finance (CPTA) Made $23M Investment in Xirgo Technologies
- Pandora (P) Pares Gains; Making No New Effort to Sell Itself - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!