Jaguar Mining (JAG) Shares Plunge as Shandong Gold May No Longer Be Interested
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/30: (JUNO) (WSH) (PNR) Higher; (ETRM) (APOL) (SNE) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
Shares of Jaguar Mining (NYSE: JAG) tumbled more than 14 percent just after noon following a DealReporter headline which said Shandong Gold is no longer interested in buying the company. The stock is now down more than 21 percent from Tuesday's closing price.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apollo Global (APO), EBRD to Take Slovenia's Second-Largest Bank Private
- Lone Star Value Urges Penn Virginia (PVA) to Launch Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Stifel Increasingly Positive on Potential Lions Gate (LGF) Deal for Starz (STRZA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!