Jaguar Mining (JAG) Shares Plunge as Shandong Gold May No Longer Be Interested
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Shares of Jaguar Mining (NYSE: JAG) tumbled more than 14 percent just after noon following a DealReporter headline which said Shandong Gold is no longer interested in buying the company. The stock is now down more than 21 percent from Tuesday's closing price.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
- AT&T (T) said pushing to reach Time Warner (TWX) deal by Monday - Bloomberg
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) says it has no plans to bid for Time Warner (TWX) - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!