J. C. Penney (JCP) Completes Sale of LP Interests in Simon Property (SPG) Unit for $248M
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) today announced that Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE: SPG) has redeemed two million units of limited partnership interest in Simon's operating partnership subsidiary, Simon Property Group, L.P., from jcpenney for cash consideration of $248 million. Simon Property Group, L.P. is the operating partnership of Simon Property Group, Inc.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wendy’s Int'l (WEN) Completes $29.1M + Fees NPC Quality Burgers Deal
- Novartis AG (NVS) Considering Asset Swap with Merck (MRK) - Bloomberg
- Navios Maritime Partners (NMM) Reports Delivery of Two Container Vessels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!