J & J Snack Foods (JJSF) Buys Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels
- S&P 500 flat; Yellen sees no reason to reverse hike plan
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Approves $5B Stock Buyback; Corning's Weeks Elected to Board
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (Nasdaq: JJSF) announced today that it has acquired the assets of Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels, a small soft pretzel company based in Chicago which features all natural premium pretzels. Each Kim & Scott's all-natural pretzel is twisted by hand and made from scratch. The pretzels, which offer flavors including stuffed grilled cheese and stuffed pizza, are a great source of whole grains and free from trans fats, preservatives and hydrogenated oils.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) to Announce Takeover of Meda - FT
- Illumina (ILMN) Said to Acquire Netherlands-Based ThromboDX
- M&A Can Save Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!