J & J Snack Foods (JJSF) Buys Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels
- Wall St. opens higher on signs from China
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Ford Motor (F) Nov. U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Miss Estimates as Car Sales Slump
- Tepper's Appaloosa Sends Letter to TerraForm Power (TERP) (SUNE)
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (Nasdaq: JJSF) announced today that it has acquired the assets of Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels, a small soft pretzel company based in Chicago which features all natural premium pretzels. Each Kim & Scott's all-natural pretzel is twisted by hand and made from scratch. The pretzels, which offer flavors including stuffed grilled cheese and stuffed pizza, are a great source of whole grains and free from trans fats, preservatives and hydrogenated oils.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J&J Snack Foods Introduces Pillsbury Mini Pies
- Peak Resorts (SKIS) Enters Agreement to Acquire Hunter Mountain; Janney Capital Reiterates Buy
- General Electric (GE) Completes GE Capital, Transportation Finance Asset Sale (BMO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!